School is this big place that I haven't been to in 2 monthes.
Obviously, it is worth it to go there and get a degree.
So, today I started my day by getting my schedule.
A-1: Newspaper
Walk in, and the volume is set to mute. I swear, not a single voice was risen. Though I was extremely anxious, my nerves were calmed when I saw that Victoria was in the class. The teacher, Mrs. Liska, was grading papers all period, and I got the impression that the class was more of a "Do it on your own" class.
Otherwise, the class was good, just boring.
A-2: Gym
Simply, it was fun. We played volleyball. I don't really know anybody in the class, but the people seem nice enough.
A-3: Interior Design
It's not a class full of people I know. Actually, I don't know anybody. But, the class is fun! I get to design... interiors :p
I really like it though, least, my first day was good.
A-4: World History
World History was alright. As is expected, there were plenty of people I knew in the class. It was pretty boring, and normal though. Mr. Self is quite a character though.
Really, school went great today.
Tomorrow will probably only be better.
Obviously, it is worth it to go there and get a degree.
So, today I started my day by getting my schedule.
A-1: Newspaper
Walk in, and the volume is set to mute. I swear, not a single voice was risen. Though I was extremely anxious, my nerves were calmed when I saw that Victoria was in the class. The teacher, Mrs. Liska, was grading papers all period, and I got the impression that the class was more of a "Do it on your own" class.
Otherwise, the class was good, just boring.
A-2: Gym
Simply, it was fun. We played volleyball. I don't really know anybody in the class, but the people seem nice enough.
A-3: Interior Design
It's not a class full of people I know. Actually, I don't know anybody. But, the class is fun! I get to design... interiors :p
I really like it though, least, my first day was good.
A-4: World History
World History was alright. As is expected, there were plenty of people I knew in the class. It was pretty boring, and normal though. Mr. Self is quite a character though.
Really, school went great today.
Tomorrow will probably only be better.
3 comments:
it good to here your day went well
Hey, great to hear that your day at school went so well. Heres hoping that tomorrow is just as good if not better :]
YAY I am so happy that your day went well. I hope that today is as good. Love, Mom
Post a Comment